Accurately measures flow, pressure and temperature
- Flows up to 400 lpm (100 US gpm) Digital display
- Pressures up to 420 bar (6000 psi) Analogue 63mm Gauge
- Temperature up to 120°C (250°F) Digital display
- Digital display for flow / temp, analogue pressure
- Flow accuracy 1% of reading
- Secondary flow and tacho inputs
- Bi-directional loading valve with INTERPASS™ burst disc protection fitted as standard
Webster Testers are designed to conveniently check the performance of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and hydrostatic transmissions.
This easy to use diagnostic tester has simplified controls and can pin point hydraulic system faults, reducing downtime and helping in preventive maintenance.
The tester comprises a turbine flow block and a large easy to read digital display which indicates both flow and temperature.
The tester has a built-in loading valve to simulate the working pressure during normal machine operation. The built-in safety discs protect the machine and operator in event of excessive pressure, allowing oil to safely bypass the loading valve INTERNALLY with no spillage of oil from the hydraulic circuit, eliminating clean-up costs and environmental hazards.