You have no items in your shopping cart.
0-600 Bar range reading range .
Service Junior Accuracy ± 0.1 % FS to ± 0.5 % FS
The ServiceJunior measures, displays and stores pressures in a single device. It features an extremely robust design in a metal housing and is easy to operate. Accurate measurements over a wide pressure range usually require multiple mechanical gauges. Due to the high accuracy, resolution and long-term stability as well as the 4 1/2-digit display, the ServiceJunior performs this task with only one instrument.
Pressure peaks are reliably detected with a sampling rate of 10 ms. Using the MIN-/MAX function, the minimum and maximum pressure is automatically stored and can be called up at the push of a button
• Industrial Equipment & Products
• Off-Highway Mobile Equipment
• Power Generation
• Extremely robust and reliable due to metal housing
• One-button recording eliminates the need for complex calculations and tedious configurations
• Memory optimization through automatic data compression
• Suitable for measuring hydraulic and pneumatic system pressures
• Maintenance and service
• Pressure test
• Leakage test
• Monitoring and commissioning
• Quality assurance and laboratory